2021.09.27 06:39 TempoRamen95 Anime with a lovable cast of characters and fun times, but can get heartfelt too.
2021.09.27 06:39 Goutaxe MoH: Businesses have right to turn away customers without BruHealth app
|submitted by Goutaxe to nasikatok [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 06:39 CryptoVines 🌱Plant Token🌱 Crypto Freelance Marketplace🏪 Liquidity Locked 1yr🔒 Weekly Lottery 🎲 Doxxed Dev✅ Do work, Get paid in crypto☀️
At Plant Token we have aimed to make a defi token with automated rewards and a use case for longterm holders. We want to help restore the environment and the confidence in the crypto space. We will start by building a strong community and prove that we are here to stay.
We are a token with a real use case in the future. We are currently building a freelance marketplace platform for the crypto community. Creating a space where both buyers and sellers can come to an agreement for their goods, service, NFT, or anything else.
We are currently pushing ahead with our marketing, and have influencers posting about us frequently. Our roadmap on our website shows you our progress in development. We are also currently writing our whitepaper, and soon will have a more updated website design.
Our community is built upon the basis of the token being completely transparent allowing investors to not worry. We have doxxed devs who are active on the telegram to help with any issues or questions you have. The Plant Token army continues to grow and getting stronger. The telegram is growing and active 24/7. The project is still very new and we currently have a low number of holders! Within a month we hope to have many more! We are growing fast and healthy, and hope to continue this into the future.
☀️Name : Plant Token
☀️Symbol : PLANT
☀️Blockchain : BSC
☀️Total Supply : 161,211,420 $PLANT
✅Contract Address : 0xdC243F2cF20106B53C7b5A6fd4756C1a920a59DC
🚨TOKENOMICS : 10% Tax On Transactions
🌱3% Donated To Charity
💪🏼2% Distributed To All Holders
🔒2% Liquidity Locked
☀️1% Surprise Sprouts Lottery
Lottery drawings every week!
submitted by CryptoVines to CryptocurrencyICO [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:39 EarSpecialist2650 Why are there so many different kinds of cheaters
I get so confused reading other people's stories cause I feel like my ex boyfriend was quite different in some ways. He never hid his phone from me the whole time were together. He would do things on his phone right in front of me. I would use his phone to take photos with no problem. I remember one time I saw some girl as his #1 best friend on Snapchat when I was taking our selfies and got kinda upset. And when he kept asking what was wrong and I told him, he said in the most calm and collected manner that it was just his co-worker who's much older than us and is like a sister to him and basically that I had nothing to worry about, but that he understood why I would feel that way. Later found out it was not his coworker and that he'd been sexting and video calling this girl for 7 months. Another time I asked him what he'd say if I asked to look through his phone and he held it out to me and said "go ahead." I didn't look through it that day, but the way he was open about stuff made me feel like he would never cheat on me.
He also had a post on his Instagram that I took of him and a caption referencing that I took it, and had me tagged in the post. And I had commented on the post and he had replied. Basically my point is from his social media it was obvious we were together. And yet, he was also able to hit up girls on Instagram with no problem.
I guess what Im getting at is, I dont know how I'm ever supposed to to know if I can or cannot trust someone in the future. This has already ruined my trust, but the fact that to me there weren't any signs of cheating until the end really scares me. Am I wrong?
submitted by EarSpecialist2650 to Infidelity [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:39 chemicallycozy How to deal with my bf not saying I love you back?
Hi hi. This question is basically in preparation for telling my boyfriend I love him. We’ve been together for almost 1 year, our anniversary is coming up actually. We both haven’t said I love you to each other yet. We both have our own intimacy issues we’re working through, and part of me believes he’s just as scared as I am to say it first out of fear of rejection/being scared of emotional vulnerability, etc. I just can’t take it anymore though - hiding it has made me obsess and overthink about every little thing and I just have to get it out before I self sabotage this thing. I’m incredibly nervous, afraid of rejection, and scared because I genuinely don’t know if he will say it back. I know he likes me a lot, as he always makes time to see me amidst his busy schedule, has introduced me to his friends, we talk all the time and make sure to call after work and FaceTime at night, etc. I am just so scared dog. The lack of control of the situation, the unpredictability, the fact that saying it could ruin things or make things awesome, the fact that once you say it it’s out forever, yikes. I never was the one to put that much importance over these three words, but going from a toxic relationship to a healthy one has ruined me.
So. Trying to conquer or at least work through these fears in prep for telling him in a few days. How would you cope with your admission of love not being reciprocated? I’m trying to just keep reminding myself that everything happens for a reason. I do plan on giving him time if he doesn’t say it back and letting him know it’s okay because I do wanna stay with him. I guess I’m asking how to get over or cope with the fear? So I can at least get those three words out of my mouth.
submitted by chemicallycozy to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:39 RoaringIska490 Signed Polaroids on albums
So I recently ordered the OST album of Hospital Playlist s2 and it includes signed polaroids of twice, some svt members, and the main leads of course. It’s my first time to get an album and so my first time to get signed polaroids. I wonder how they mass produce these polaroids? Are they still signed by the artists one by one?
submitted by RoaringIska490 to kpopcollections [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:39 revientaholes A subreddit about crocodiles eating or attacking people?
2021.09.27 06:39 krrispykrreme724 Wampy kid
|submitted by krrispykrreme724 to gayspiderbrothel [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 06:39 jayatco552 Yabe
|submitted by jayatco552 to Hololive [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 06:39 AxaxGaming Let's play Genshin Impact. Hello gamers, I hope all are doing well. recently I start to play the awesome OpenWorld game Genshin Impact. So I share my playthrough. So this is Ep 16 check it out.
|submitted by AxaxGaming to AdvertiseYourVideos [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 06:39 skilledhunteryoutube Does this Count?
|submitted by skilledhunteryoutube to funnysigns [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 06:39 cheapAssCEO We should have an dating app for programmers!
Just an unpopular idea, we need a dating app for programmers or people who want to date programmers. If such an app doesn’t exist, we should build it.
submitted by cheapAssCEO to computerscience [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:39 ColossalMonke No difference
|submitted by ColossalMonke to spiderversedailymemes [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 06:39 prawnbiryani 💗☁🍦🌸🧁🤍🦩
|submitted by prawnbiryani to 11hr11min [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 06:39 Nice-Information-376 Circle Dodge: Try to Protect yourself, I hope i am doing this correctly.
|submitted by Nice-Information-376 to Unity2D [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 06:39 Fluid_Leather6490 Katelyn Runck
2021.09.27 06:39 Mayjin Questions regarding calculating a hunt ”roll” probability.
I know that with most of the ghosts who hunt at <50% average sanity it is seemingly 16,6% chance if 25-50% avg. sanity and 25% chance if 0-25% avg. sanity.
However, the ”Idle State” and ”Hunt” wiki pages also state that:
2021.09.27 06:39 JuyZuy You know you're a when instead of washing your dirty laundry and taking socks from there you just put on thigh highs for school
2021.09.27 06:39 Alpaca_Ogrelord [Bedrock] My minecraft keeps freezing.
So my Minecraft on Xbox one has a very strange bug. When I'm playing the game will freeze, but it wont freeze as you may think, the game still runs in the background and so my character can take damage etc. However these freezes occur very often and for several minutes. However what's strange is that this freezing can be fixed but only temporarily by pressing the Xbox button on the controller. No matter what I do I cant seem to fix the issue. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared my cache, played solo, played with friends, enabled and disabled my texture pack, and hard reset the console several times. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? And what do I do? This also occurs on other worlds so it is not a world specific issue.
submitted by Alpaca_Ogrelord to MinecraftHelp [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:39 Maleficent_Car_2640 So if the new album is MMLP3 what do you think Stan 3 would be about
2021.09.27 06:39 Miserable_Deer_1954 BEING UNDERLEVELED
To this point i killed every enemy that the game shows in every world and didn't skip any battles but now i will start Monstropolis world and its Battle Level is 24 while i'm level 19. Is being underleveled important in this game and should i grind a few levels
submitted by Miserable_Deer_1954 to KingdomHearts [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:39 svanapps r/Bitcoin - Random thoughts of a 38 year old
2021.09.27 06:39 SpitefulSasha_YT Hi
2021.09.27 06:39 Armwry There was a firefight!
|submitted by Armwry to valheim [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 06:39 SiriusStarTech01 Cómo y cuándo usar la nueva función Let en Excel
|submitted by SiriusStarTech01 to shamelessplug [link] [comments]|